Angel investing is risky. This is a mantra my readers have heard me repeat time and again….I don’t have a PhD in finance (so) I’ve made it a priority to understand the fundamentals of...
- Warren Buffett’s Advice On Creating A Valuable Business 15th February 2019Turning business down can be tough for an entrepreneur, but Mitch Durfee learned the hard way that saying ‘yes’ can lead to disaster.
- Around the Web: A Week in Summary 13th February 2019A recent article from Business Wire entitled “2019 M&A Outlook: It’s Still a Seller’s Market – For Now” discusses the current state of the M&A... The post Around the Web: A Week in Summary appeared first on Business Brokerage Press.
- How to Maximize Business Value: Focus on Increasing EBITDA and not the Multiple 15th February 2019Business owners and their advisers sometimes fixate on the multiples, usually of EBITDA, obtained in transactions. Normally, these are transactions involving other businesses and other owners. However, company owners and managers should focus on building the level, sustainability, and expected growth of their earnings to maximize the value of their businesses.
- It's Critical to Our Financial Future, and Most Small Business Owners Ignore It 15th February 2019
- The Problem With Loving Your Business 13th February 2019
Our Parent Site:
- Podcast: What Philanthropy Can Do for You and Your Business at Time of Sale, an Interview with Luther Ranheim 14th February 2019
- Kids Taking Over the Business? 8 Things to Consider 13th February 2019
- Like Rodney Dangerfield, Earnouts Just Don't Get Any Respect 11th February 2019
- Podcast: Figuring Out Your Cash Flow, an Interview with Ken Sanginario 7th February 2019
- Life After Selling Your Business 6th February 2019