A Private Equity Group is a company whose principals and managers have broad experience in managing and operating businesses. This group is charged with investing the money that is contributed to a Private...
- Lessons From Selling During a Pandemic 3rd March 2021When assessing his business through the lens of Hub and Spoke, Cesar understood that his company was too reliant on him, This led him to create an open-book management style. This style of management involves creating transparency for your employees and outlining how their specific role and output influences the company’s finances. The post Lessons From Selling During a Pandemic appeared first on Built To Sell.
- Industry Veterans & Experts with John Howe & Lamar Stanley – Industry Veteran Spotlight: Lamar Stanley interviewed by John Howe Webinar 3/2/2021 4th March 2021This month’s outstanding Industry Veteran Spotlight interview by John Howe with Lamar Stanley was interesting and informative to our audience. Lamar is a Director at... The post Industry Veterans & Experts with John Howe & Lamar Stanley – Industry Veteran Spotlight: Lamar Stanley interviewed by John Howe Webinar 3/2/2021 appeared first on Business Brokerage Press.
- RSD-6: The Expected Holding Period Premium for Restricted Stock Investors Is Caused by Incremental Risk Relative to Publicly Traded Shares of Issuers 9th February 2021This sixth post in a series on restricted stock discounts begins and ends by referencing all previous posts. The focus today is on the expected holding period premium, the key difference between restricted shares and otherwise identical publicly traded shares of restricted stock issuers. We discuss the reasons for restricted stock discounts and illustrate the […]
- Pursue Velocity Not Speed if You Want to Win the Buy a Business Race 6th March 2021
- Planning to Sell It Changes Everything 19th January 2021
Our Parent Site:
- The Next Generation of Deal Making: M&A Technology in 2021 26th February 2021
- 3 Simple Ways to Start an Exit Plan in 2021 16th February 2021
- Back to Basics: How to Calculate EBITDA 9th February 2021
- How I Sold My Business: My $20 Million Sale to Intuit 26th January 2021
- The Top 10 EBITDA Adjustments to Make Before Selling a Business 21st January 2021
- Overcoming Obstacles 4th March 2021
- Take Control of Your Finances With A 30-Day, Step-by-Step Plan [Checklist] 26th February 2021
- Thinking Differently About Problem Solving 18th February 2021