After years of relentless decline in the Baltic Dry index… … today the largest casualty finally emerged on Wednesday when South Korea’s Hanjin Shipping, the country’s largest shipping firm and the world’s seventh-biggest...
- Jim Remsik’s Adorable Exit Was Just Right 14th September 2018When a health scare sent Jim Remsik looking for a buyer for his company, he had to decide whether to sacrifice a high-multiple exit for his personal priorities.
- This Weeks Events for Business Brokers 17th September 2018Texas Association of Business Brokers Business Broker 2-Day Boot Camp September 17 – 18 909 Lake Carolyn Pkwy, Large conference room, Irving, TX Initial training... The post This Weeks Events for Business Brokers appeared first on Business Brokerage Press.
- Trillion Dollar Toppers: Market Triggers, Value Drivers and Pricing Catalysts! 10th September 2018
- A Buy-Sell Agreement Story 17th September 2018Introducing the Single Appraiser, Select Now and Value Later Process. The idea for naming the appraiser at the time a buy-sell agreement is signed was not original to me. I first heard of the idea in the late 1980s when I learned that I had been named as the appraiser in a buy-sell agreement that […]
Our Parent Site:
- How to Sell a Business Today for a Price Based on Future Worth 17th September 2018
- Podcast: Planning for Transitional Challenges, an Interview with Jennifer Fondrevay 13th September 2018
- Why Mid-Market Companies Are Valued Lower than Their Public Company Peers 12th September 2018
- How Targeted Should Your Sale Process Be? 10th September 2018
- Podcast: How to Uncover and Fix Your Value Gap, an Interview with Brandon Wood 6th September 2018