- How a Messy Divorce Drives up the Value of Your Business 15th June 2021When couples divorce, it’s messy and expensive. The financial costs and emotional heartache associated with breaking up are massive, and the avoidance of these act as an incentive for many couples to work through their differences. The post How a Messy Divorce Drives up the Value of Your Business appeared first on Built To Sell.
- Marketing a Business Brokerage firm with Doug Robbins Webinar 6/17/2021 17th June 2021One of the hardest jobs a Business Intermediary/Broker has is to obtain realistic clients. There are countless ways to reach out to prospects, but take... The post Marketing a Business Brokerage firm with Doug Robbins Webinar 6/17/2021 appeared first on Business Brokerage Press.
- Leveraging Private Companies to Accelerate Owner Liquidity and Returns 10th June 2021Leveraged Dividend Recapitalizations and Leveraged Share Repurchases. Now is an excellent time for closely held and family business boards to consider engaging in leveraged transactions to enhance shareholder liquidity and accelerate shareholder returns. The Biden Administration has not yet increased corporate or personal tax rates and interest rates are still low. Banks are seeking quality […]
Our Parent Site:
- Customer Communication in Mergers and Acquisitions 2nd June 2021
- How I Sold My Business: The Personal Touch Approach 4th May 2021
- A Brick-and-Mortar Business Broker’s Intro to Ecommerce and SAAS 21st April 2021
- Building Enterprise Value With Strategic Planning 30th March 2021
- How I Sold My Business: The Painful Process of Negotiation 23rd March 2021
- 10 Steps to Build and Maintain Meaningful Relationships 17th June 2021
- 9 Ways to Pick Yourself Up After Failing 10th June 2021
- Build a Life of Success 3rd June 2021