More Tips On Getting The Best Price For Your Business
Some tips on getting the best price for your business … from Julian Caplin, corporate finance partner at RSM Ireland.
Julian talks about the key value drivers as being
– Sales & Sales growth trends
– Margins (especially if they are better than competitors’)
– No customer concentration and a growing customer mix
– Tight financial control, lean working environment
– Up-to-date systems, processes and operating tools
– Growth in profits.
THERE IS NO doubt that Brexit is having an impact on company transactions, with mid-market mergers-and-acquisition activity in Ireland reduced in both the volume and value of deals.
We have seen evidence of strategic acquirers, in particular, delaying transactions, which may in part be to allow the dust to settle. We have, however, also seen evidence of European and US investors looking at this as an opportunity.Interested in selling your business? Here’s how to make sure you get the best price – Fora