Six Key Exit Preparation Tips For CEOs Of Manufacturing Firms
Axial has spoken with several senior deal experts, investors and investment bankers on the six key activities CEOs of manufacturing companies need to focus on when preparing for a merger or acquisition.
1. Tighten your labor practices
2. Think strategically about your CAPEX.
3. Consider your options for diversification.
4. Do diligence on each location and product line.
5. Do some serious reporting.
6. Get to know your market, not just your company.
Read the full report here: 6 Essential Activities for Manufacturing CEOs Before a Deal