- How Selling Less Made Apple Worth More 9th April 2021Jobs recognized genuine differentiation required disciplined focus. Being great at a few things, rather than being good at a lot, results in better products and services. Better offerings command fatter profit margins. Larger margins result in more resources to invest in marketing, sales, and product development, creating even greater differentiation and corresponding profit margins. The […]
- Business Exit Stories: From Flying High to Bankruptcy to a Successful Exit 12th April 2021A family run business with decades of a history with an elite clientele that provided cleaning concierge service for Broadway theaters by cleaning stage garments... The post Business Exit Stories: From Flying High to Bankruptcy to a Successful Exit appeared first on Business Brokerage Press.
- 450 Consecutive Days of Walking and Four Questions About Movement 8th March 2021Walking or moving, on a daily basis, has been a topic I've written about a number of times on this blog. My walking streak will hit 450 days today. In this post, I talk about why you should implement a walking routine and strategies to keep your program going.
- Pursue Velocity Not Speed if You Want to Win the Buy a Business Race 6th March 2021
- Planning to Sell It Changes Everything 19th January 2021
Our Parent Site:
- Building Enterprise Value With Strategic Planning 30th March 2021
- How I Sold My Business: The Painful Process of Negotiation 23rd March 2021
- The Next Generation of Deal Making: M&A Technology in 2021 26th February 2021
- 3 Simple Ways to Start an Exit Plan in 2021 16th February 2021
- Back to Basics: How to Calculate EBITDA 9th February 2021
- How to Negotiate a Job Offer for Maximum Financial Benefit 8th April 2021
- Creative Strategies for Starting a Profitable Side Business 1st April 2021
- Make Your Credit Card Work For You 11th March 2021